Nightingale - Salumi Pizza
1. Preheat convection oven at 450 degrees
2. Place frozen pizza on a sheet tray lined with parchment
3. Place on middle rack for 4-5 minutes until it's golden brown and bubbly
4. Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes
5. Brush crust with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Welcome to Nightingale where modern Canadian cuisine gets social. Their approach to dining introduces simple seasonal dishes — packed with natural flavour — that focus on quality, excellence and fun. Served up in a lively space, fresh crudo and charcuterie, creative house-made pastas, pizzas, crisp salads and seasonal veggie dishes can be enjoyed with friends old and new; paired with local craft beers, complementing wines or cocktails from the buzzing bar.
Located in Downtown Vancouver, but now you can enjoy your favourites at home anytime.
Ingredients: san marzano tomatoes, oregano, salt, sopressata, piquillo pepper, mozzarella, pecorino, 00 flour, semolina flour, active dry yeast