Nightingale - Mushroom Pizza
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Place frozen pizza on a sheet tray lined with parchment
3) Place on middle rack for 7-8 minutes until it's golden brown and bubbly
4) Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes
5) brush crust with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Welcome to Nightingale where modern Canadian cuisine gets social. Their approach to dining introduces simple seasonal dishes — packed with natural flavour — that focus on quality, excellence and fun. Served up in a lively space, fresh crudo and charcuterie, creative house-made pastas, pizzas, crisp salads and seasonal veggie dishes can be enjoyed with friends old and new; paired with local craft beers, complementing wines or cocktails from the buzzing bar.
Located in Downtown Vancouver, but now you can enjoy your favorites at home anytime.
Ingredients: Mixed mushrooms, mozzarella, fontina, pecorino, sour cream, cream cheese, milk, nutmeg, salt, black pepper, basil, Arugula, garlic, Sunflower Seeds, canola oil, 00 flour, semolina flour, active dry yeast, maldon salt