1. Preheat convection oven at 450 degrees
2. Place frozen pizza on a sheet tray lined with parchment
3. Place on middle rack for 4-5 minutes until it's golden brown and bubbly
4. Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes
5. Brush crust with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Welcome to Nightingale, where modern Canadian cuisine gets social. Their approach to dining introduces simple seasonal dishes — packed with natural flavour — that focus on quality, excellence and fun. Nightingale is passionate about sourcing locally and their relationship with suppliers is second to none - they work closely with local farmers, growers, foragers and fisherman to bring the highest quality, freshest and best ingredients to life through creative menus.
A wood-stone pizza oven is at the heart of their kitchen and their dough has been diligently perfected to deliver Roman style pizzas, with seasonally changing toppings, over a delicious crust.
Located in Downtown Vancouver, but now you can enjoy your favorites at home anytime.
Ingredients: san marzano tomatoes, oregano, salt, sopressata, piquillo pepper, mozzarella, pecorino, 00 flour, semolina flour, active dry yeast